Common Sense Medicine is a series of interviews which took place after I graduated from college. After a myriad of conversations with influential physicians, policy-makers, and innovators, I realized that podcasting opens up so many doors into people’s mindsets and how we can learn from each other.
To date the podcast has been downloaded over 20,000 times and each episode is packed with insights which are sure to surprise.
New episodes are released on the first Friday of every month. On Monday, I send an email with quotes and show notes from the episode.
- Brett and Jared Dashevsky are Making Healthcare Simple
- Dr. Mitesh Patel: Behavioral Economics Informing Healthcare Through “Nudges”
- Shailin Thomas: Dominating Med Twitter one meme at a time while becoming a Doctor and Lawyer
- Dan Munro: Building a Better Healthcare System
- #70 Dr. Peter Ubel
- #69 Dr. Howard Forman
- #68 Dr. Abhishek Kumar
- #67 Dr. Jerry Balentine
- #66 Dr. Kevin Klatt
- #65 The AnKing – Tyson Burnham
- #64 Dr. Dara Kass
- #63 Q+A about BS/MD Programs
- #62 Dr. Gopal Desai
- #61 Biases and Activism in Medicine
- #60 Tricia Rae Pendergrast
- #59 Dr. Bryan Carmody
- #58 Medical School in the Time of Corona, STEP 1 Woes, and Doctor Drama
- #57 Dr. Robert Croyle
- #56 Dr. Adam Biener
- #55 Dr. Louise Aronson